March Update - Now in game
Click a section in the list below to navigate to the corresponding article.
New SED Items
Flashbang effect -40%
Apart from the equipment, the SED will also acquire a new weapon M134-GAU19b Hybrid. It stands out among other SED weapons thanks to an incredibly high rate of fire. In addition, the new weapon overheats and cools faster meaning that the arm is more suitable for shooting in deadly short bursts rather than for continuous fire.
Remastered "Blackgold" map
Much time had passed since the location creation, so it required being brought to modern standards. While reworking the map, the developers paid attention not only to its appearance but to the gameplay as well. "Blackgold" is now more balanced and dynamic. Moreover, some "problem areas" have been eradicated, for example, unintended vulnerable spots.
"Gorgon" is a new weapon series and camos that will appear in one of our future Battle Passes. The new weapons look amazing! Bright flames, frame parts as if oozing poison, green snakes and an image of a real Gorgon will remind your enemies of the well-known myths... and the long-forgotten fear...
Read more about the ways to get "Gorgon" items in our future publications.
This series has a minimalistic design featuring a combination of simple camouflage motifs and small bright elements. The guns seem to be covered with inconspicuous snake scales, which makes them a desirable acquisition for those collectors who prefer simple elegance.
Read more about the ways to get the "Particle" series in our future publications.
The looks of this series fill the soul with murderous cold and send shivers down the spine. The camos are designed in calm cold blue tones. The color pattern resembles horror films about mysterious amd horrible inhabitants of the deep sea, which are incredibly quick dealing with their prey when they feel the scent of blood. Let your "Jaws" guns become as deadly for your enemies!
"Undertaker" is a daring skin series for five cool arms. Gloomy symbols and chilling patterns are its distinctive features. These guns will surely fit a brutal fighter who is confident in his skill and superiority on the battlefield.
A real circus troupe has arrived at the Warface disposition! We are happy to present a new themed map “Bedlam” for the “Team Deathmatch” mode. The location is styled in traditional yellow and red colors and is filled with various circus attributes which turn the place into a deadly maze.
By winning combats on the "Bedlam" map you can earn unique achievements. Hurry up to collect them all before the next update!
Hype Zone Spray
The cutting edge arm "Hype Zone" Spray will become quite an impressive weapon in your fight against the enemy. It will not only wipe anyone who will dare stand in your way from the face of existence, but will also significantly tarnish the reputation of the defeated opponents. Join the fun and enjoy yourselves!
Clean up 500 and 1000 enemies to get new achievements for your collection!
Read more about the ways to get the Hype Zone Spray in our future publications.
"Jester" skin series
"Jester" guns will be the best pick for immersing into the festive atmosphere of jokes and infinite fun. Its bright appearance conceals the real power! The model frames carry graffiti featuring in the center an image of a clown who is about to make a dangerous joke. Apart from the weapon series, there are camos designed in the same style.
Do not forget about the achievements! By killing opponents with the themed weapons you will receive a unique distinction.
Reworked damage indicator
The damage indicator ("cross") is one of the oldest interface elements. It is extremely important for every fighter at every game stage. At the same time, the previous version of the “cross” often confused users and did not communicate the expected information during the gaming process. We decided to fix it by reworking its mechanics and making them more intuitive.
- It displayed only the damage done to the enemy's health and neglected the damage dealt to the armor;
- Each hit had its own damage indicator which depended on certain factors (the state of armor when the shot was performed, defense modifier, the impacted part of the body), but did not depend on the enemy's health and previous hits.
- The size of the displayed "cross" directly depended on the damage dealt to the enemy's health.
New mechanics are much simpler and clearer.
- The size of the indicator now depends on the current state of the enemy in a gun battle.
- The more you hit the enemy, the more damage you deal him; therefore, the size of the displayed “cross” grows. In other words, the weaker the enemy is, the larger the indicator will become with every hit.
- The full damage indicator means the death of the enemy.
Thus, the new system provides more understandable data about your shooting efficiency, the state of the enemy and your chances of winning the battle.
Achievements for a set of PvP maps
The game now features 24 new achievements at once! You can get them in PvP battles on 4 classic maps - 6 achievements for each map: 3 marks (win 10/25/50 matches) and 3 badges (take the 1st place 25/50/100 times).
Win 10 Team Death Match: D18 matches.
Win 25 Team Death Match: D18 matches.
Win 50 Team Death Match: D18 matches.
Take the 1st place in Team Death Match: D18 25 times.
Take the 1st place in Team Death Match: D18 50 times.
Take the 1st place in Team Death Match: D18 100 times.
Win 10 Plant the Bomb: Bridges Up matches.
Win 25 Plant the Bomb: Bridges Up matches.
Win 50 Plant the Bomb: Bridges Up matches.
Take the 1st place in Plant the Bomb: Bridges Up 25 times.
Take the 1st place in Plant the Bomb: Bridges Up 50 times.
Take the 1st place in Plant the Bomb: Bridges Up 100 times.
Win 10 Capture: Vault matches.
Win 25 Capture: Vault matches.
Win 50 Capture: Vault matches.
Take the 1st place in Capture: Vault 25 times.
Take the 1st place in Capture: Vault 50 times.
Take the 1st place in Capture: Vault 100 times.
Win 10 Blitz: Residence matches.
Win 25 Blitz: Residence matches.
Win 50 Blitz: Residence matches.
Take the 1st place in Blitz: Residence 25 times.
Take the 1st place in Blitz: Residence 50 times.
Take the 1st place in Blitz: Residence 100 times.
Such weapons as АК-103, Galil AR, RPK, PP-19 Bizon, Beretta MX4 Storm and Calico M950 will be tweaked.
Hover the cursor over to see the tweaks.
- Now, in case of a long search for a room, the game will offer to switch to a neighboring regional server to speed up the process. The search for a match in regions other than the one selected in the game client at the start of the game will not begin without your consent.
- Increased the download speed of the game client.
- After the next game update the meta-achievements "King of PvP", "King of PvE" and Emperor "Warface" will become available.
- The SpecOp "Cyber Horde" is now available and will be live till the next update.
- Special Operation access tokens have been disabled and will remain so till the next update.
- For future equipment developments, added the ability to resist damage dealt by a certain weapon type. At the moment, no items have this characteristic.
- Improved the in-game ban timer for more accurate calculation of the ban expiration time.
- Improved the nickname verification logic at the stage of name creation. Now, if the nickname is occupied or does not meet the requirements, the "Create" button will be inactive, and a notification giving the reason for it will be displayed above.
- The friend list capacity has been increased (from 100 to up to 120 people).
Weapons and gear
- Remington Model 870 "U.S.", M4A1 "U.S.": updated the durability and repair cost values.
- Barrett M98B: now the weapon takes up less space on the screen when viewed in the first person view.
- The visual style of Blackwood skins has been slightly changed. Now it will be easier to distinguish between fighters of different teams. Further changes are planned.
"Bag and Tag": improved display of defeated opponents' dog tags at a distance.
Added the current match status verification for an in-game pause in Ranked Matches. Now, if after the pause the match should end automatically, it will not be activated.
- Hydra: the conditions for obtaining the achievement "Safe and sound" have changed. Now you need to complete the Special Operation 10 times.
- Fixed some causes for game client crashes.
- Improved motion synchronization system.
- Fixed an error due to which in some cases the kill/death counter was reset when reconnecting to the match after connection loss.
- Fixed an error due to which, in some cases, the sound of steps was not correctly reproduced in the spectator mode.
- Fixed a bug due to which at the beginning of a PvP match the player was stuck in one place and could not move for several seconds.
- Fixed a bug due to which the soldier's hands were not correctly displayed in some poses in the third person view (especially at the beginning of PvP rounds).
- Fixed a bug due to which the character in the Inventory was displayed in an unnatural pose.
- Fixed a bug due to which info about an accepted contract in some cases could be displayed in the menu of Random Box opening.
- Fixed a bug due to which in the first-person view, the position of hands did not change after changing a weapon attachment.
- Safe House: fixed a bug due to which the player could start a training session with moving targets without an instructor.
- Fixed a bug which caused a visual artifact in the scope when climbing a hill immediately after shooting from a bolt-action rifle.
- Fixed an error which caused incorrect reproduction of the sound of character revival/reactivation in the spectator mode.
- Fixed a bug due to which the observer’s camera in the corresponding mode could freely move around the map in case of death of the object of observation.
- Fixed a bug due to which the observer’s camera in the free movement mode did not move up/down when pressing the E and Q keys.
- Fixed a bug due to which in some cases kills did not count until the class change.
- Fixed a bug due to which in some cases access tokens for Special Operations could not be spent.
- Fixed a bug due to which some visual effects were not reproduced when shooting in the Safe House.
Weapons and gear
- VHS-2: fixed a bug due to which the characteristics of the "Underbarrel grenade launcher" for some weapon series did not match the regular version specs.
- Cobalt Kinetics Twenty-Seven: fixed a visual error due to which the weapon model with the UTG Compact Sight was not displayed correctly in the third person view.
- Typhoon F12 Morion: fixed a bug that in some cases caused FPS drop in the Inventory.
- CheyTac M200: fixed an error due to which the ammunition was preserved when changing the rifle for any other one raised from the ground.
- AM-17: fixed an error due to which the color of the OCS-77 Special Scope aiming point was different for the regular and the golden versions.
- Typhoon F12 Onyx: fixed a bug which caused incorrect display of the weapon damage indicator in the Inventory.
- AS Val: fixed a bug due to which the weapon was incorrectly displayed in the character hands in the first person view.
- Arcus Tactics: fixed a bug which caused incorrect weapon sounds.
- Tank Crew Helmet: fixed a bug that caused the helmet model to intersect with the character’s body model.
- Benelli Nova tactical: fixed a bug due to which the sprint animation was not displayed if this action was performed while reloading.
- Stoner LMG A1 "Morion": fixed a bug which caused incorrect camo animation.
- “3rd Anniversary” and “Urban Warfare” Skins for AMP DSR-1: fixed an error which caused different display of the skin in the first and in the third person view.
- Banana Claymore: fixed an error due to which there was too long a pause between planting the claymore and switching to the primary weapon.
- In-game skins: fixed a bug which caused incorrect dipslay of the character's right shoulder when performing an additional attack with melee weapons.
- ACR CQB "Earth Shaker": fixed an error which caused incorrect display of the weapon textures in the third person view.
- CZ 805 BREN A2: fixed the incorrect description of the laser designator in the attachment menu.
- Cobalt Kinetics Twenty-Seven: fixed an error due to which the reload duration parameter had an incorrect value.
- Golden CZ 805 BREN A2: fixed a bug due to which the weapon did not deal additional damage to cyborgs.
- Armageddon Medic Vest, Armageddon Boots: fixed an error which caused incorrect display of the gleaming equipment parts.
- Sniper of the "Aurora" squad: fixed an error which in some cases could cause visual artifacts on the character.
- fixed a bug due to which the player’s shots penetrated the fortification textures at a certain point on the map;
- fixed a bug due to which the bomb model could overlap with the geometry of the level while being planted.
- fixed a bug due to which at a certain point on the map the player could plant the bomb and it could not be defused;
- removed an unintened vulnerable spot between boxes in Point № 1.
- fixed a bug due to which the bomb model could overlap with the geometry of the level while being planted.
- removed an unintened vulnerable spot;
- fixed a bug due to which the fixed camera positions for the spectator mode were not located correctly.
- fixed an error due to which the capture zone of the 1st point was smaller than the marked area on the ground;
- removed the possibility to use an unintended position at a certain point on the map.
- Motel: fixed an error due to which the player could get stuck in the doorway while performng a slide at a certain point on the map.
- Quarry: fixed a bug due to which the player did not need a teammate's assistance to perfom climb and occupy a certain position on the map.
- Hangar: fixed a bug which caused a visual artifact at a certain point on the map.
- Exclusion area: fixed a bug which caused a visual artifact at a certain point on the map.
- Motel: fixed an error which in some cases caused incorrect display of the textures of paper sheets scattered across the floor at a certain point on the map.
- Fixed an error due to which after being revived with the defibrillator in "Team Deathmatch" and "Destruction" the player became invulnerable for several seconds.
- fixed a bug due to which the player did not receive points for eliminating opponents while jumping;
- fixed an error due to which the mini-boss Heavy gunner could take an advantageous position next to a friendly turret;
- fixed a bug due to which, in some cases, players could not use resources to buy auxiliary equipment;
- fixed a bug due to which the notification about the amount of received resources blocked the scale of the received point multiplier;
- fixed an error which caused incorrect display of the friendly turret icon in the kill log.
- Middle East: fixed a bug due to which the player could get stuck in the geometry of the level at a certain point.
- Cold Peak: fixed a bug due to which in some cases the counter of accumulated coins was not displayed.
- Sunrise: fixed a bug due to which player models were unnaturally trembling in a moving elevator.
- Pripyat: fixed a bug which caused different display of the Mantis weapon visual effects on low and high graphics settings.
- Mars (Act 3): fixed a bug due to which the Armadillo turret could attack players through the walls from another part of the level.
- Black Shark: fixed a bug due to which, in some cases, the progress of the achievements "Man of Rage", "Man of Terror" and "Massacre Man'' did not count.
- Fixed a bug due to which machine-gun shells of the Mech were too large.
- Fixed a bug due to which a player banned in "Quick Play" could be invited for a PvE match search.
Good luck in combat!