Minor game update
A minor update has been installed on Warface servers. It contains technical changes to the current version of the game as well as fixes for a number of bugs.
Learn more about the changes in the TickRate here.
- Fixed a bug due to which in some cases the sounds and animations of the bomb installation / defusion process were not played.
- Fixed a bug due to which in some cases a player could get an unintended game advantage when using the climb mechanic.
- Fixed a bug due to which glass objects in the environment of the game maps could be displayed through the smoke screen.
- Fixed several bugs leading the game client to crash.
- Special Operation Blackwood:
- Fixed a bug due to which the icons of grenade launchers during the battle with the boss were displayed even in cases when the containers with them were inaccessible to players;
- Fixed a bug due to which the destruction of Argus was not displayed in the battle log;
- Fixed a bug due to which the achievement "Big Daddy" could be obtained by the player who shot the model of the already destroyed Drone.
Best of luck in combat!