Warface FAQ #13
Warface FAQ #13 is here - perfect number for the Halloween Eve. Get the answers to the most burning questions and don’t forget to check out our previous articles:
- Recently you announced EU and NA merge. How will it work for me if I play on both servers?
Currently, we’re looking for the best way to merge the servers, and we cannot give you any details or exact ETA. Don’t worry, we’ll share the information in advance to gather your feedback.
- It’s so hard to find a Special Operation. Can I start it alone?
We see that some of you are concerned about the long matchmaking in PVE (especially SpecOps). The issue is addressed, but we do not plan to change the “max players to start” limit to 1 as it kills the whole idea of a MMO game.
- Can you conduct maintenance at low peak time instead of during happy hours?
Well, this time is also considered as a low peak. Unfortunately we cannot perform the maintenance earlier as the server admins have a tight schedule.
- Can you make a Ranked Games season with the Open Cup rules?
Nice idea, we’ll discuss it!
- Why didn’t we get all old Halloween items in the shop?
We are gradually introducing the content to the shop, please be patient. Halloween isn’t over yet.
- Why do we have to choose one out of only 4 weapons we want to convert V resources for.
Website and in-game crafting systems aren’t the same thing. In the website crafting you could get resources only for 4 weapons so it works the same way for the exchange. If you already collected all of them, you can exchange AK Alpha, Typhoon F12, Kriss Super V Custom and CDX-MC Kraken cards for free cards in the game, and then use the latter to assemble any other gun.
- Make a deal with steam and let us unbind our accounts from steam
We are afraid this is impossible.
That’s it for today! Join our Social Media and don’t forget to leave your feedback: