Swarm Update Hotfix
A "Swarm" update hotfix has been installed on the Warface servers. It brings fixes to the blocked interface and other changes. Read on to learn details and hurry up to check it out in the game!
- There has been an exchange of rewards for completing the first and the second daily missions in the Battle Pass. Previously, the task "Eliminate 75 enemies in any mode" yielded 4 stars, while "Deal 10,000 damage in any mode" - 5 stars. Now, the first quest grants 5 stars, and the second one - 4 stars. The total number of rewards remains the same.
- The terms of one of the upcoming weekly missions in the "Swarm" Battle Pass have been updated.
- Updated in-game texts and descriptions.
- Fixed a bug due to which the client interface could be blocked after starting the game.
Weapons and Gear
- VKS "Chitin": fixed a bug due to which the texture of the silencer skin had a low resolution.
- M14 Crazy Horse "Toxicity": the weapon has been added to the list of prohibited equipment in Ranked Matches.
- Fixed a bug due to which the icon of the box with a reward of the "Swarm" special operation was displayed incorrectly in the list of Ranked Matches rewards.
- The Special Operations event has been prolonged.
- The surrender vote in Ranked Matches is temporarily unavailable in the season "Swarm" # 1. You can start the vote but the selection buttons will be disabled.
- Hephaestus Flamethrower: the visual effect of flame while firing the arm is not displayed in the first person view after the player overcomes an obstacle.
- Sometimes in a DirectX 9 game client, a black screen appears when using the Alt + Tab keyboard combination in the full screen mode.
Good luck in combat!