May Update: Part II - already in game!
The second part of the May update has been installed on the Warface servers. We have prepared interesting content including cool weapon series: rock-styled, featuring references to Aztec culture and the cult monster character from Japanese movies; new weapon models: three types of melee weapons and a special version of the familiar shotgun. But that's not all! There are also themed weapon charms, achievements, and a brand new lobby background awaiting you. Intrigued? Read on and hurry up to update the game client, the new version of the game is already available in the Game Center!
Fabarm STF 12 Short Classic
We are glad to present you a new version of a familiar shotgun. First of all, it is compact: its appearance has been completely redesigned. The updated model also received improved specs: increased hip fire and aiming accuracy, rate of fire and range as well as higher damage multipliers to the limbs.
Do you enjoy unique gun animations and skins with contrasting colors? Then you will definitely be interested in this novelty! The bodies of the "Infernal" models are framed with scales and the head of a giant python, reminiscent of the famous monster that breathes fire. This predator is as dangerous as an "Infernal" weapon in the hands of an experienced soldier.
The series includes 11 models for every taste, as well as a new melee weapon - Switchblade. It is a stylish novelty that meets all the quality standards of edged weapons. The powerful knife attack (right click) will allow you to eliminate the enemy with one blow.
"Grande Famiglia" Series
Would you like to take part in mafia intrigues and feel like a member of a powerful and dangerous organization? Arm yourselves with a new themed weapon series! The new arms feature elegant designs that will highlight the owner's status and superior combat skills.
Corrupt Kiridashi Knife and Kunai Knife
Do you like ninjas and Japanese culture? Then don’t miss this novelty, it will help you boost your skill of silent eliminations! And, of course, be alert, because there may be another cold-blooded fighter with a pair of these knifes. Keep your eyes peeled and don’t forget to listen for footsteps!
To mark the upcoming celebration, we have added three new elements: a festive background in the lobby, as well as a special weapon charm and achievement. Get ready to for the party, you are in for many more pleasant surprises!
The available weapon charm assortment has been replenished with four more items. They are all rock-styled. Each charm features a recognizable symbol of the popular music style. Decorate your favourite gun with a new article and rock the battlefield!
- The game now features the Howa Type 89 Custom "Umbra", Fabarm STF 12 Short Classic "Shadow" and Kel-Tec Sub2000 "Shadow". These weapons have kept their usual specs, but now boast a new look.
- The outline of the weapon model icons on the crafting card was made less bold.
- The icons of Random Boxes and cards for crafting of some weapons from the 1st part of the May update have been modified.
- Updated in-game texts and descriptions.
- Golden M1917 Enfield: fixed a bug due to which the progress of eliminations with this model was not counted towards the "Decisive Contribution" achievement.
- H&K MP7 Special "Pharaoh": fixed a bug, due to which a part of the character’s weapon model textures would disappear into the lobby if the player had previously opened random boxes in the store.
- Fixed some game vulnerabilities that allowed other players to get unintended advantages.
The process of transferring the development to Allods Team continues, and so does the improvement in interaction between our teams. We know how pleased you are when we dedicate a lot of time to fixing various in-game errors. This year we will pay extra attention to this area. The developers are already working on updating the list of known bugs to make it up-to-date and change priorities to improve the quality of the game. Please note: in the current update we're still in the process of actualization, so right now the developers are focused on the new content.
- The choice of camouflage for some golden models is not saved after their installation.
- Incorrect localization (discrepancies in some names or their absence).
See you in the game!