Update - 29.03.2022
The second part of the "Rock Solid" season has been installed on the game servers. Hurry into the game and check out the changes! The fresh update includes a new Rifleman weapon IWI Galil ACE Gen II Rifle, April Fool's Day content, Agent Ghost set and important bug fixes.
IWI Galil ACE Gen II Rifle
The golden version features a larger magazine and higher ammo capacity.
April Fool's Day Content
The game now features special April Fool's Day content. You will have the opportunity to decorate your profile with unique achievements and equip a cool weapon charm for good luck. The funny novelties will be available in special contracts!
The update also sports a thematic weapon pack including the Reversed Maxim 9 and the Cardboard Cleaver. Moreover, you will be able to dress up for the occasion with the all-new Foolish Helmet and Gloves.
The festive April Fool's Day contracts will be available in the game starting from March 30.
Agent Ghost Set
Very soon, a new agent will appear in the game - Anika Crow, known as the agent "Ghost". She will join the ranks of Snipers. She polished her shooting skills during a long and hard training, and now she is a very expensive but an incredibly professional mercenary who perfectly copes with any combat mission at hand.
The set includes weapons and camos of the "City Ghost" series, a unique character skin, a weapon charm and distinctions designed in the agent's style.
Some of the novelties will be available in a special contract. Stay tuned to be the first to know the details!
- Added a box with "Jester" weapons.
We continue to rework textures for the full-fledged operation of the technology, which allows us to optimize the load on the PC. Now, we have moved on to the third stage of the process. We have reworked textures of equipment, characters and some objects on the maps.
- Fixed the booster description: it no longer mentions the VP booster and the vendor system. As a reminder, the vendor system was disabled. Instead, the game now has a new general progression system.
Soon in game
The AWP is a modification of the legendary Arctic Warfare rifle produced by the British company Accuracy International. The rifle can be equipped with a unique collimator sight, which will increase the convenience of firing at any distance.
- Fixed some causes of the game client crashes, for example, after purchasing Battle Pass levels or at the end of a match on the scoreboard.
- Fixed some bugs that caused game client to crash if the player closed it via the game menu.
- Fixed a bug due to which players did not get daily tasks after the Battle Pass launch.
- Fixed a bug due to which, after switching to the new progression system, some players did not have access to certain game modes.
- Fixed a bug due to which some players received numerous Snowstorm Battle Pass rewards after performing certain actions (such as ending a match or switching the channel).
- Fixed a bug due to which, after the update, some players' previously accumulated experience converted into higher ranks or prestige levels - players received level 91 and higher ranks without gaining enough experience.
- Fixed a bug due to which, in some cases, age rating screen symbols were not correctly displayed when starting the game.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed to vault obstacles (such as a fence) without taking damage from the enemy.
Weapons and Gear
- Benelli Super Black Eagle 3: fixed a bug due to which the unique shotgun scope had an incorrect position in the aiming mode.
- AKS-74U, Artifact AKS-74U: fixed a bug due to which the Artifact camouflage was not displayed on the weapon frame.
- Mod system: fixed a bug due to which the description of some mods did not display stats or only displayed negative effects.
- Fixed a bug due to which kills made with some new models did not count towards the progress of old achievements.
- Progression system: fixed a bug due to which in the "Progress" section, all rewards were marked as received, even if the player had not levelled up to them yet.
- Fixed a bug due to which booster bonuses were displayed in one line and without spaces in the progress section and in the preview window.
- In some cases, after an incorrect end of a match (for example, after a crash), two loading screens may be displayed the next time the player starts the game.
- АK-12: the weapon misses the unique handle.
See you in the game!