"Knockout Trials" Event Already in Game!
The "First Division" summer season is in full swing! And the "Knockout Trials" event is already available in the game! Among the key novelties are: a special PvP-mode, the "Raider" weapon series, which includes the amazing guns, as well as a secondary weapon — the Buckled Lupara. Let's take a look at the details!
About the Event
"Knockout Trials" is a large-scale game event, the progress of which you can track directly in the game’s client. To participate or view information about the event, you need to switch to a special section in the main menu or the lobby interface.
We have kept the usual mechanics you know — special currency, contracts and the event shop, but we also added some improvements:
- The main source of currency is completing contracts, however, you can get additional rewards for the matches you played.
- Contracts have been activated automatically at the start of the event.
- Your event contract progress is visible in the main menu.
- There are a lot of rewards you can obtain for the event currency (more information on that down below).
PvP mode "Knockout Trials"
The summer event has really brought the heat thanks to the new PvP mode! The mode can be described as a mix of "Team Deathmatch" and "Bag and Tag" — you have to combine joint efforts if the team wants to win, and its participants have to try and stay alive as long as possible.
The teams consist of six players and the combat takes place on the updated maps from the "Plant the Bomb" mode — "Gas Station", "Pyramid Modern", "Destination Modern", "D17 Modern" and "Bridges Modern".
The goal of the mode is to collect and retain more tokens than the enemy team by the end of the match.
How can my team do that?
At the beginning of the battle, each player has one skull token. When a player is eliminated, a skull with a counter will appear in their place. This is the number of skulls that the player lost after their death. The player who picks up the skulls, will increase theirs and their team's number of accumulated skull tokens. The winning team will be the one whose participants will manage to save or accumulate more skulls than their opponent team by the end of the match.
What do I need to know about the tokens?
- Upon death, the player loses half of their skulls. If there is only one skull on the counter, it will drop after their death, but when the player returns to the fight the game will automatically replenish one skull, just as it does at the start of the game.
- If a player with one token eliminates themselves, their skull token will drop, but a new skull will not be issued until the player is eliminated by the hands of their opponent. To put it simply: you will not be able to help your team unfairly by exploiting this mechanic.
- Depending on the number of skull tokens dropped from the player, the color of the skulls at the elimination site changes: 1-9 skulls — red, 10-14 skulls — purple, 15 skulls or more — gold.
After an elimination, players will appear in enemy-free locations or close to their allies. The dynamic respawn points will make it impossible to "camp" the respawn location and allow the players to freely move around the map.
The heat of the battle will go up once the players on the map accumulate more than 20 skull tokens, because after that their silhouettes will be highlighted in all locations and will even become visible through walls. Both allies and opponents will see this. Protect your teammates from the hunt for their skulls, if your ally dies and your enemies have time to grab their skull tokens, the outcome of the fight may completely change in a matter of seconds!
Event Currency and Shop
Getting your hands on event currency in "Knockout Trials" is easy! Just play in a special mode and earn the said currency! And if you want to get even more, then complete the event contracts. There are several to chose from, one is updated daily, another is updated every 70 hours, and the rest can be completed once per event.
You can purchase unique items that have been added to the game for the event in the shop:
- An achievement set — a mark, badge and stripe;
- Random boxes with powerful weapons from the "Raider" series;
- A secondary weapon — the Buckled Lupara;
- A permanent Raider Hunting Knife.
If you don't have the time to accumulate the desired amount of currency, you can purchase it. The event shop offers a selection of 300, 800, 2200 or 5000 black market coins.
Special Offers in the Shop
In the event shop, you can find a unique offer, which is updated every day. There is a wide range of items — more than 80 in total. The discounts can reach 60%, so be sure to watch out for the offers in the shop and not miss out on profitable deals!
More about the Event Weapons
A new secondary weapon will become a reliable ally for Snipers. It sports high damage and an excellent rate of fire. It will help you at close range if the enemy caught you by surprise when you are out of ammo.
The combination of its advantages is offset by a lower magazine capacity and moderate range — you will have to shoot accurately, firing at long distances will not work. The weapon is very effective in combat, but requires increased concentration.
The Barrett M82 (standardized by the U.S. military as the M107) is a recoil-operated semi-auto anti-materiel rifle used by many units and armies around the world. It is very similar in performance to the AWP — it also has high damage and a very low rate of fire. The novelty differs from its competitor in the principle of firing and by its special a silencer that does not reduce the characteristics of the weapon, as well as a unique bipod increasing the rate of fire in the prone position.
The rifle boasts an exclusive digital scope with a compass, rangefinder, tilt angle display, system time and the number of eliminated opponents. In addition, it highlights players when hovering over them.
This weapon series is indispensable to survive out in the wild. The weapons are fixed with the blue electrical tape, but they are time-tested and have excellent characteristics! The series includes the IMBEL IA2 Assault, SIX12 AUTO-SD, Desert Tech MDRX, Barrett M82A1 and the Hunting Knife.
Knock 'em out!
Join our Social Media and don’t forget to leave your feedback: