Event & PvP Mode "Winter Brawl" Now in Game!
The "Winter Brawl" event has appeared in the game. Get ready for a new PvP mode, winter themed maps, the new "Present" weapon series and much more!
This event is filled with holiday spirit and festive cheer, but has also kept the general principle of the previous events: play and earn the event currency to get desired novelties.
During the event, you will be able to try out the new PvP mode "Winter Brawl", take advantage of new contracts and earn lots of rewards. Let's break it down.
New PvP Mode "Winter Brawl"
The battles in the new mode will take place on the winter maps — XMAS Hangar or Bridges Modern. Don't miss the chance to not only enjoy the combat, but also the beauty of these festive themed maps. And don't forget to take cool screenshots!
This is where the fun begins! After the players are divided into two teams, the match starts. To win, one of the teams will need to score 200 points, before their opposing team does. If this doesn't happen before the timer runs out, the team that scored the most points wins. But to achieve victory, you will have to fight in pretty unusual conditions — with the help of power ups, that can completely change the course of the game!
What you need to know about the power ups
Among the power ups you will be able to find those that will increase your health, armor, and recovery or change your level of mobility. With great power ups comes great responsibility, keep in mind that some power ups can play a cruel trick on you and even take away your ability to use conventional weapons when you need them most. But don't be afraid of the power ups, because they will give truly incredible abilities and can turn you into one of the special classes:
- Rocketman — a rocket launcher with an unlimited number of ammo that recovers over time will fall into your hands. You also don't lose your weapon and get additional protection from explosions.
- Pyromaniac — you get a flamethrower and a Molotov cocktail.
- Juggernaut — you will become the owner of a heavy machine gun with an unlimited supply of ammunition, but you will lose almost all of your mobility, and you won't be able to slide, run, jump, squat and help allies double climb. Your only weak spots left will be your head and the reactor on your back.
- Ninja — is the complete opposite of Juggernaut. All your weapons are replaced by a single Katana with increased characteristics. In addition, your mobility is multiplied by increasing your running speed, the duration of your sprint, you get the ability to climb taller objects without allies, and the noise from your footsteps will be reduced. In addition, the Ninja will reduce the duration of the slide, which will give additional maneuverability.
- You will be able to pick up power ups on the map, which will play an audio alert and show up on the minimap when they appear.
- You won't be able to pick up a power up accidentally, you will have to "use" the power up.
- Depending on the power up you got, you will have a special ability that can remain active until the end of the match.
- Upon the player's death, the power up is released and can be stolen by any other player.
- Eliminating an enemy with a power up, will award you more points.
- You can only have one power up at a time, so if you choose to pick up another power up, you will lose the one you currently have.
In the event shop you will find a new skin — the Arctic Trooper Suit. This skin has a different look for each side (Warface and Blackwood) and can also be installed on any class.
You will also find many other novelties in the event store line up: holiday equipment, the "Present" camouflage series for the АК-47, H&K G36 Assault, Fabarm P.S.S.10, SR-2 Veresk, SIG MPX Copperhead and M40A5, a box with weapons from the "Present" series and a charm.
If you don't have the time to earn the amount of currency you want, you will be able to purchase it. In the event shop you will find sets of 300, 800, 2,200 or 5,000 black market coins that will help you get your desired novelties.
Be sure to take a look at the event showcase. By opening cards, you will receive discounts on items that were previously hidden, and purchase them. And if you were looking for something special, but didn't find the right item, you can always update the cards. You will come across weapons, camouflages from winter series and festive items. There are more than 70 items, so even the most sophisticated and demanding players will be able to find something that suits their taste. You will be able to purchase all of these items for the event currency at a discount, and some of the items will be available completely free of charge. Keep an eye on the showcase and don't miss out on the best deals!
Among the festive awards you'll find the new "Present" weapons series, equipment, a charm and more. Getting rewards in the event is really easy — just play in the special mode and earn the event currency. And if you want to get even more festive currency, complete the profitable contracts and receive great rewards!
"Present" Weapons Series
In the event store, you will find a box with novelties from this truly festive series. The series includes: АК-47, H&K G36 Assault, Fabarm P.S.S.10, SR-2 Veresk, SIG MPX Copperhead and M40A5. Get a boost of holiday cheer before the holidays arrive and check out this series!
In addition, you can purchase camouflages of the same series for the regular versions of the weapon from the event store.
The game will features new achievements for eliminating enemies with new weapon models. Defeat your enemies with "Present" arms, earn achievements and decorate your profile! We haven't forgotten about weapon charm collectors, you'll soon be able to add a new charm to your collection.
Do you want even more currency? Easy! Complete event contracts and earn more coins. By completing all of the contracts, you will receive a significantly more currency than if you just played matches in the "Winter Brawl" mode. There will be enough coins to spoil yourself with desirable novelties!
Grab your sled and get ready to participate in the winter event! See you in Warface!