Update - 16.12.2022
Categories: Patch Notes
16 Dec 2022 11:41 AM UTC
A hotfix has been installed on the servers. In this version, we have fixed the problem with passive device upgrading, crashes with the IMBEL IA2 Assault, and other critical issues of the previous update.
- Molotov: the item has been temporarily banned in Ranked Matches because it may work incorrectly when colliding with objects on the map. Some players exploited this, and it negatively affected the match balance. The information has been forwarded to the developers. We will keep you updated on the matter, stay tuned.
- IMBEL IA2 Assault: fixed a bug that caused the game client to crash after the character's death if the under-barrel grenade launcher was active.
- Devices: fixed a bug, due to which the passive mastery upgrading would not work.
Weapons and Gear
- Molotov: fixed a bug, due to which no mastery points would be gathered by playing with this weapon.
- Defibrillator: fixed a bug, due to which the bonuses from the upgraded activation range mod would not work.
- Ranked matches: fixed a bug, due to which the player would not get a leave penalty.
- Fixed a bug, due to which no information would show in the "Recent Players" section.
- IMBEL IA2 Assault: the weapon can sometimes disappear from the player's hands in the third-person view.
- Ranked Matches: the animation of victories and losses is incorrectly displayed on the calibration and transfer matches screen (too many matches are shown).
See you in the game!
Join our Social Media and don’t forget to leave your feedback: