Update - 25.01.2023
An update has been installed on the servers! Enjoy the second winter event "Supremacy" with excellent rewards (among which, a unique novelty the Throwing Tomahawk!), a new agent "Mongoose", an updated player profile window, as well as other important fixes. Read on!
The new in-game event is now live! Fight in the PvP mode "Bounty Hunt", earn event currency, and spend it however you like!
PvP Mode "Bounty Hunt"
The heat of the battle reaches new heights as the "Bounty Hunt" mode is a combination of "Survival" and "Team Death Match". You will need to join forces to win, and each team member will have to make sure they and their mates survive till the end.
Each player starts the match with one skull token. If a player dies, a token with a timer appears in their place: this is the amount of tokens they lost upon death. The player who picks those up increases their personal and the team's token counters. The team with the most tokens wins.
The fight will take place in a 6v6 format on the maps "Breach", "Bridges Modern", and "Gas Station".
An unusual novelty Throwing Tomahawk is now available in the game! The new device allows for a one-shot with a precise throw, and is equipped into the same slot as the frag grenade. You throw it — you pick it up (just walk up to the spot it landed on), regardless whether you managed to strike the opponent or not. You may only pick up your own Tomahawk.
You can install up to two mods of your choice out of 4. With them, you can:
- increase the weapon switching and throwing speeds;
- increase the movement speed with the Tomahawk equipped;
- after an elimination, instantly restore 55 HP and increase movement speed for 2.5 seconds;
- have an extra Tomahawk at your disposal.
A weapon series that will make you starry eyed! The guns' frames show both the breathtaking beauty of an arctic aurora and the blood chilling ferocity of arctic beasts. The series includes the AK Alpha, Typhoon F12, Sentry 12, Kriss Super V Custom, CDX-MC Kraken, and the Kel-Tec RDB-C.
Weapon Charm and Achievements
In the event shop, you can find customisation items in the event style. Decorate your guns and your profile with the new accessories!
Agent Mongoose Set
A medical professional with a dark past, born in London. Soon, he will share his story. For now, here're the items you can get from the agent's set: Agent Mongoose Medic Suit, VEPR VPO-X3, Mauser C96 Custom, and Push Daggers of the "Intensive Care" series, as well as skins for the regular versions of those weapons, a pack of achievements, and a "Scalpel" weapon charm.
Learn more about him in a separate publication.
- The "Rally" series now features two more guns: Fabarm P.S.S.10 and Vigilance Rifles A-M20.
- Added new content for the Ranked Shop: Gothic Karambit, a charm, and an achievement set.
- Added eSport content: Merit Ice-Axe, a charm, and an achievement set.
- Added Snowstorm skins.
We have improved the player profile window design. It now shows more useful information. In the updated version, you can find a detailed player statistic for each played class, your favourite weapons, see your progression and premium BP levels, as well as info on your placement in the current and previous Ranked Matches seasons.
Furthermore, there is now an achievement board, on which you can pin several of your favourite marks, badges, and stripes. Show off what the best Warface fighter looks like!
Weapons and Gear
Mauser C96 Custom (Akimbo-Guns mod):
- increased damage reduction by distance (from 1,5 to 3);
- increased range penalty (from 2 m to 4 m).
- Improved shotgun aiming animations when using some character skins or gloves.
- Changed the name of the first device slot to "Special" (it used to be "Frag").
- added the current league symbol to the "Play" button in the Ranked Matches section;
- added a notification warning about the season ending soon.
- Breach: changed some items on the map in the "Bounty Hunt" mode for a better player experience.
- Updated Quick Play map rotation.
- Contracts: eliminations with the Molotov now count towards the progress of tasks to eliminate opponents using explosives.
- Random Boxes: improved the highlighting of received permanent items.
- Slightly changed the item info screen.
- Changed the music theme in the game lobby back to the standard version.
- Updated localisation: added some missing in-game and item descriptions, fixed some inconsistencies.
- Updated some item symbols.
- Fixed some bugs that lead to client crashes.
Weapons and Gear
- IMBEL IA2 Assault, H&K G36 Assault: fixed a bug, due to which the weapon could disappear from the player's hands in the 3rd person view.
- SIG MPX Copperhead: fixed a bug, due to which the weapon could sometimes be incorrectly displayed when using the "Lone Snake" mod.
- Aviator SIG MPX Copperhead: fixed a bug, due to which the aim dot of the unique sight looked different from the basic version.
Mauser C96 Custom:
- fixed a bug, due to which some character animations would sometimes be incorrectly displayed when using the weapon;
- fixed a bug, due to which, when using the "Akimbo-Guns" mod, only one of the guns' ammo would fill up on the PvE checkpoint;
- fixed a bug, due to which no kills would register for special tasks in PvE if they were made by the left gun when using the "Akimbo-guns" mod.
- Devices: fixed a bug, due to which the base versions' mastery would not level up when using purchased items of the "Special" category.
- Fixed a bug, due to which there were infinite Claymores in players' inventories.
- fixed a bug, due to which the player would sometimes not lose any points after defeat;
- fixed a bug, due to which the point loss protection would sometimes be incorrectly displayed when losing after the first progression to a new league;
- fixed a bug, due to which the win and loss animations on the calibration or progression match screens would sometimes be incorrectly displayed.
- Krampus Town: fixed a bug, due to which the screen featuring fighters would sometimes be incorrectly displayed after a match.
PvE and SO
- Cold Peak: fixed a bug, due to which the mission titles would sometimes be incorrectly displayed on the custom room creation screen.
- Fixed a bug, due to which mission comics would sometimes be incorrectly displayed on 4:3 or 5:4 screens.
- Fixed a bug, due to which the background image on the PvE mission screen would sometimes be displayed incorrectly.
- Battle Pass: fixed a bug, due to which level-up rewards would sometimes be incorrectly displayed after a match on the extra progression levels.
- Contracts: fixed a bug, due to which some elimination tasks counted self eliminations towards their progress.
- Training: fixed a bug, due to which it was impossible to complete the Training mission if one missed a shot on the grenade launcher stage.
- Spectator mode: fixed a bug, due to which the weapon names would be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug, due to which the textures had an incorrect resolution on low graphics settings.
- Fixed a bug, due to which the random box sorting by type in the shop would sometimes not work properly.
- Fixed a bug, due to which the "Rabbit" and "Samsara" achievement icons were not centred.
- RM: the point loss for leaving the match early is displayed incorrectly.
Have fun and we'll see you in Warface!