Update - 01.06.2023
A hotfix has been installed onto the servers! In it, you can find fixes to several critical bugs of the previous game versions.
- Fixed a bug due to which the player could not connect to an event PvP match. They got an endless timer or an inactive "Connect" button.
- Fixed a bug due to which the completion of the special operation "Black Shark" didn't count towards the progress of the event contracts.
- Fixed some causes of game client crashes. The situation should improve for those players who experienced long loading, who had a lot of expired items in the Inventory, or experienced crashes when running the game in the background.
Weapons and Gear
- Typhoon F12: fixed a bug due to which the mod increasing the firing range worked incorrectly. It was impossible to upgrade it or there appeared a second similar mod.
- Fixed a bug due to which the status of the latest game activity in the character profile window might display incorrect information. For example, it showed that a player was offline when they were online, or an unrealistic latest login date.
- Events: fixed a bug due to which the items that the player already owned were not marked as purchased and unavailable for purchase in the event showcase.
- Updated localization: added some missing game and item descriptions, fixed some inconsistencies.
- In the Ranked Store, the item is displayed as unavailable if the player already has it in the Inventory and it expired.
- When firing from any weapon, ejected shells may not be seen.
Good luck in the game, and we'll see you in Warface!