Update - 12.07.2023
In this update, waiting for you are the event "Expedition", a new device called the Sticky Grenade, a new PTB map "Port", as well as some content improvements, and bug fixes.
Mod System Expansion
The Sidewinder Venom and the Cobalt Kinetics EDGE Rifle are now available in the mod system. Check out their new stats!
Weapons and Gear
- Adrenaline: a different sound plays when hitting an enemy with an active "Thick-Skinned" effect.
- Beretta PMX SMG: improved sounds of shooting with single and dual versions.
- the time for a disconnected player to reconnect and activate penalty relief for their teammates has been prolonged (up to 5 minutes);
- now, players in the Grandmaster league can see their current position in the leaderboard.
- improved animations, added new sound effects;
- added a warning about the player being able to obtain only one item for free.
- Player Profile: we continue to improve the Player Profile following your feedback. Now, in the "Profile" page, you will see the basic stats and the current weapons. We've also added a pop-up window showing player statistics by class and by mode.
- Prestige season: in the level rewards, the golden Kriss Super V Custom has been swapped for a golden SAR 109T Specs.
- Inbox: added a purchase button at the bottom of a notification about an expired temporary item.
- Scoreboard: added a notification about reaching the limit of obtained ranked currency.
- Changed the lobby theme to an event one.
- Inventory: fixed a bug that caused the game performance to drop if the player had too many items on their account.
Weapons and Gear
- Sentry 12: fixed a bug, due to which an incorrect RPM value would show up when the "Lightweight Pellets" mod was installed.
- Benelli M2 SP: fixed a bug, due to which the ammo crate would not fill up the player’s ammo and magazine if the "Precision Frame" mod was installed.
- Medkit, Repair Kit: fixed the icons of some mods.
- Molotov: fixed a bug, due to which the mini-achievements would not always be awarded correctly if a player detonated a claymore with the device.
- Rainforest HK 433: fixed a bug, due to which the weapon would be displayed incorrectly with the "Compact Magazine" mod installed.
- Godfather Desert Eagle: fixed a bug, due to which no mods could be installed on the pistol’s barrel.
- Golden Kalashnikov USA KHAOS: fixed a bug, due to which the weapon wouldn’t deal extra damage to cyborgs.
- Fixed a bug, due to which the attachments list in the weapon modification window would sometimes be incorrectly displayed for some weapon models.
- Fixed a bug, due to which some weapon descriptions lacked the information about increased cyborg damage.
- "Yard": fixed a bug, due to which double climb would not work on the defenders’ side.
- fixed a bug, due to which an incorrect amount of ranked points would be awarded or subtracted in the Platinum and Diamond leagues;
- fixed a bug, due to which an incorrect amount of currency was indicated as reward for going up a league in the "How it works" section;
- fixed a bug, due to which the player’s position in the leaderboard could be incorrectly displayed on the mode’s main screen.
PvE and SpecOps
- Fixed a bug, due to which, in rare cases, scrolling through the available missions in the PvE section worked incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug, due to which the available missions filter worked incorrectly when creating a custom room. Now the missions get sorted by difficulty and availability.
- Fixed a bug, due to which the Hard mode would not always be unlocked after successfully finishing a mission on Normal.
- Fixed a bug, due to which at low graphics settings the enemy outline would work incorrectly.
- BP: fixed a bug, due to which the BP section would only be available from the rank 10.
- Training mission: fixed a bug, due to which the smoke screen could sometimes be displayed incorrectly on the map.
- Fixed a bug, due to which the game interface could be displayed incorrectly on the 4:3 ratio screens.
- fixed a bug, due to which re-enabling voice chat during the match would cause it to stop working until the next match or a client restart;
- fixed a bug that sometimes caused the voice chat to stop working until a client re-start.
- Fixed some bugs that led to freezes when switching classes.
- Updated localisation: added missing item and in-game descriptions, fixed some inconsistencies.
See you in the game!
Join our Social Media and don’t forget to leave your feedback: