Ranked Matches: Season "Heist #1"
A new Ranked Matches Season dedicated to the large-scale "Heist" update has already kicked off. Take part in breathtaking combats and get plentiful rewards. Show what you are capable of - your effort will be generously rewarded with unique items, cards for crafting, and other cool articles. And remember: the key for memorable victories is experience, teamwork and skill. It's time to get ready for the upcoming confrontation! Join the fun - demonstrate your skill and get to the top.
Take part in Ranked Matches to prove your superiority in battle. We have evenly distributed in-game currencies and boxes with cards for crafting gained in Ranked Matches to make it more beneficial for all parties involved. It will be easier for beginners to earn better rewards by fighting in lower leagues while experienced players will receive more prizes as they can reach higher leagues.
- The new Season will last till 08:30 UTC (09:30 CET) on the 14th of April.
- You will fight on the maps of "Plant the bomb" game mode and Blitz except for "Platform".
- SEDs are excluded from the Ranked.
- The standard progresion is on.
- New weapons are included into the rewards for the 21st - the 10th leagues, which will allow you to gain them easier.
- For each league you will receive cards for crafting really cool guns from the "Parasite" series. If you are lucky enough, you will be able to collect more than 2000 cards!
In order to advance between leagues, you need to win consecutive matches. As you climb higher, you will have to display better prowess, flexibility and persistence. At the same time, you won’t drop down instantaneously if you happen to lose — you will have a chance to recover by winning a series of matches. If you fail to use this opportunity and continue to lose, you’ll roll back to the previous league.
|League||Matches to win|
|21||1 out of 4|
|20||1 out of 4|
|19||1 out of 4|
|18||1 out of 4|
|17||2 out of 5|
|16||2 out of 5|
|15||2 out of 5|
|14||2 out of 5|
|13||2 out of 5|
|12||3 out of 6|
|11||3 out of 6|
|10||3 out of 6|
|9||3 out of 6|
|8||3 out of 6|
|7||4 out of 7|
|6||4 out of 7|
|5||4 out of 7|
|4||4 out of 7|
|3||5 out of 8|
|2||5 out of 8|
|1||5 out of 8|
|0||1 out of 5|
In case of consistent progress, you will receive a special bonus for a winning streak. How does it work? It is quite simple: if you manage three wins in a row in the last matches of the previous league, you will automatically get one win in the new league. Here is an example.
A bonus for the winning streak is not counted: you will not be granted additional victory in the fifth league.
A bonus for the winning streak is counted: you will be granted additional victory in the fifth league.
Prove your skills every season to gain recognition and additional bonuses. You will receive cards for crafting weapons from the "Parasite" series, unique camouflages, guns from the new series, currencies and achievements.
- The "Warface Ranking Matches League" badge and a unique "Forward to the victory!" stripe will be given immedeately upon reaching the 21st and the 1st leagues respectively and not at the end of the season as it used to be.
- Boxes with cards for crafting the weapon series "Parasite" will be awarded for every league — 21 pcs. in total.
- You will be able to get smoke grenades "Heat" upon reaching the 21st and the 15th leagues — 100 pcs. each time.
- "Mechanical" weapons will be awarded for the 20th - 16th and 14th - 10th leagues — each gun will be given for 3 days.
- Those players who reach the 3rd, the 2nd or the 1st leagues will get a random camo box containing the Emerald, or the Clubs camos.
- Top contenders that finish the season in the first league will be able to proudly fly their "Forward to the victory!" stripe. Repeat success for 12 consecutive seasons to collect a complete collection of special achievements: you will get the unique mark "Best of the best!". Moreover, there are achievements for other successes such as the league achieved at the end of the season, the status of "the best player in the winning team".
- If you skip a season, you’ll have to wait until the 12-season cycle is complete to try and earn the first league achievement again! All achievements can be obtained only once.
- Seasonal box camos are random and do not repeat.
- Cards for crafting the "Parasite" weapon series are contained in Random Boxes for each league and drop out randomly in a random amount from 10 to 100. In addition, Random Boxes can include various boosters.
- To obtain achievements according to the occupied places ("Special Metal Forces Squad", "Silver Veterans Squad", "Elite Carbon Squad" or "Gold Legendary Squad") and camos after the end of the season, you must log into the game during the next season. Otherwise, if you come back after several seasons of Ranked Matches, the reward will be lost.
Please remember, that you can always check your progress on your profile page.
Compete and conquer!