"Rock Solid" Hotfix - 18.03.2022
A hotfix for the "Rock Solid" seasonal update has been installed on the game server. The main changes include fixes for crashes after purchasing Battle Pass levels and after the end of matches, as well as to the problem with obtaining prestige levels without gaining enough experience. In addition, a few more bugs have been corrected and minor tweaks have been made.
- Updated localization: added some missing descriptions, fixed some inconsistencies.
- Partially, fixed a bug due to which, after the update, some players' previously accumulated XP was converted into higher ranks or prestige levels - players received level 91 and higher without gaining enough experience.
- Fixed some causes of game client crashes, for example, after purchasing Battle Pass levels or at the end of a match on the scoreboard.
- Oil Depot Convoy, Phantom Zone Convoy: fixed a bug due to which environmental sounds were not loaded on the maps.
- Fixed a bug due to which active boosters were incorrectly displayed next to the players' nicknames on the scoreboard.
- Fixed a bug due to which banner images were missing from the main menu.
After installing the hotfix, only part of the seasonal update issues were resolved. We continue to work on all the remaining problems, which are described in this news.
We continue to work on the fixes for the current issues described in this publication. As before, we will keep you updated - follow the news on the website and in our social networks. Thank you for your feedback that helps us investigate the situation and deliver prompt fixes.