Update - 27.04.2022
A new update has been installed on the game servers. The new game version features two new maps for the "Team Deathmatch" mode, in-game shop UI improvements, bug fixes and much more. Read on to learn the details.
H&K VP9 Match
The H&K VP9 Match is an all-new secondary weapon that will soon appear in the game. It is a self-loading pistol developed by order of the Bavarian police. The specifications of the new model will remind you of the well-known Ruger Mk IV Lite, but the new pistol boasts higher damage and a more spacious magazine. In addition, the H&K VP9 Match has good accuracy and comfortable recoil.
The golden version has an improved range of fire.
"Highway" and "Truck Parking" Maps
Blackwood is advancing again! Now, the enemy decided to assault trucks of the largest logistics company ELS. However, their plan has been derailed: a Warface squad immediately arrived at the site and put up a fight.
The maps are balanced so that any class can find comfortable positions for combat. Medics and Engineers will unleash their potential in close-quarter encounters among containers and trucks, while Snipers will easily occupy vantage points on high ground. As for Riflemen, they will efficiently fight in open spaces.
Be sure to play on the new "Team Deathmatch" maps and share your thoughts about them in the comments!
Saboteur Engineer Suit
The game now offers a new skin for Engineers. Are you in love with explosives and can't wait to make a "big bang" on "Plant the Bomb" maps? Then the new skin is definitely what you need!
- Added an eSports achievement set.
We continue to improve the in-game interface. In this update, changes have been made to the in-game store, which now has filters. So you can select a currency to check out only the items available for purchase with it.
Festive Event "Big Hunt"
- PvE mission "Retaliation": reduced the number of hits required to destroy the final boss.
- Added the possibility to purchase the event currency in the event shop.
- Fixed a bug due to which players received an incorrect amount of the event currency after destroying a cargo droid and failing the mission.
- Increased the maximum amount of gained currency.
Weapons and Gear
- Reversed Maxim 9: added the possibility to install a sight.
- Agent Carp Medic Suit: updated the skin icon.
- Updated localization: added some missing texts and fixed some inconsistencies.
- Improved the quality of icons for some weapon models.
- A button has been added to the main screen to go to the in-game event section.
Soon in game
The SAR 109T Specs is a modular submachine gun developed by the Turkish company Sarsilmaz in 2014. As for its specs, the novelty is similar to the Quarter Circle 10 SMG Custom. It will delight Engineers with a high rate of fire and good damage. In addition, the submachine gun has excellent accuracy.
The golden version features a larger magazine and higher ammo capacity.
- Fixed some causes of game client crashes. For example, in the "Gun Game" mode, the game could crash when loading into a match.
- Fixed a bug due to which matches completed in the "Gun Game" PvP mode did not count towards the progress of PvP tasks in contracts.
- Fixed a bug due to which sometimes the attachments installed on weapons were not displayed in the spectator mode while watching an ally.
- Fixed a vulnerability that could allow users to change some game settings to gain an advantage.
Weapons and Gear
- Zone Ruger Mark IV Lite, Zone Hunting Knife: fixed a bug due to which the sizes of icons of the series versions differed from the originals.
- SIX12 AUTO-SD: fixed a bug due to which the incorrect rate of fire was displayed in the item information window of the shotgun.
- Hunting Knife: fixed a bug that allowed to purchase an item without repairs via a Smuggler's Card.
- "Rock Solid" Gear: fixed a bug due to which some items in the set had an incorrect repair cost.
- SIG 552 Commando (all versions): fixed a bug due to which the incorrect range was displayed for the weapons (10 instead of 10.5).
- CZ 75 Czechmate Parrot: fixed a bug due to which the unique pistol sight had an incorrect colour.
- Idol CZ 805 BREN A2: fixed a bug due to which the weapon was missing some unique attachments.
- Ram AUG A3 9mm XS Custom: fixed a bug due to which it was possible to remove the scope from the weapon.
- "Gun Game" mode: fixed a bug due to which when starting the game through the event match search, a custom room was created.
- Oil Depot Convoy, Phantom Zone Convoy: fixed a bug due to which victories on the maps did not count towards the progress of old achievements.
- fixed a bug due to which the background image could be displayed incorrectly at some screen resolutions;
- fixed a bug due to which the background of the event section was not loaded in the memory cash.
- Adjusted the character's position in the in-game lobby.
- "Black Market Supply" Contract: fixed the incorrect contract category.
- "Rock Solid" Contract: fixed a bug due to which, in some cases, the contract could end without receiving a reward and updating the timer.
- Fixed a bug due to which some received Smuggler's Cards were not displayed.
See you in the game!