Update - 03.08.2022
A fresh update has been installed on the game servers. It features brand-new content including the "Knockout Trials" PvP event with lots of cool novelties: a PvP mode with unique gameplay and new rules, a new "Gas Station" map, the Buckled Lupara, a cool Sniper rifle Barrett M82A1, and weapons from the "Raider" series as rewards.
"Knockout Trials" Event
We are glad to present to you a new in-game event! You are in for lots of rewards available for the event currency and hot PvP combats.
PvP mode "Knockout Trials"
The mode can be described as a mix of "Team Deathmatch" and "Bag and Tag" — you will have to combine joint efforts if the team wants to win, and its participants will have to try and stay alive as long as possible.
At the beginning of the battle, each player has one skull token. When a player is eliminated, a skull with a counter will appear in their place. The counter displays the number of skulls that the player lost after their death. The player who picks up the skulls will increase theirs and their team's number of accumulated skull tokens. The winning team will be the one whose participants will manage to save or accumulate more skulls than their opponent team by the end of the match.
The teams will consist of six players and take place on the updated maps of the "Plant the Bomb" mode — "Gas Station", "Pyramid Modern", "Destination Modern", "D17 Modern" и "Bridges Modern".
You can find more details about the new event in a dedicated publication or in a video below.
"Gas Station" ("Plant the Bomb")
Good news for fans of the classic "Plant the Bomb" mode — a new map has appeared in the game! "Gas Station" is a colorful map with a futuristic design. It features unique destruction mechanics: players can blow up doors and gates, and, thus, gain more tactical options.
But there is an important detail! Although players get more ways to attack by destroying objects, the explosion sound will give out their position.
Play on the new map and leave feedback about the new gameplay features on the "Gas Station" map.
A new secondary weapon will become a reliable ally for Snipers. It sports high damage and an excellent rate of fire. It will help you at close range if the enemy caught you by surprise when you are out of ammo.
The combination of its advantages is offset by a lower magazine capacity and moderate range — you will have to shoot accurately, firing at long distances will not work. The weapon is very effective in combat, but requires increased concentration.
The Barrett M82 (standardized by the U.S. military as the M107) is a recoil-operated semi-auto anti-materiel rifle used by many units and armies around the world. It is very similar in performance to the AWP — it also has high damage and a very low rate of fire. The novelty differs from its competitor in the principle of firing and by its special a silencer that does not reduce the characteristics of the weapon, as well as a unique bipod increasing the rate of fire in the prone position.
The rifle boasts an exclusive digital scope with a compass, rangefinder, tilt angle display, system time and the number of eliminated opponents. In addition, it highlights players when hovering over them.
This weapon series is indispensable to survive out in the wild. The weapons are fixed with the blue electrical tape, but they are time-tested and have excellent characteristics! The series includes the IMBEL IA2 Assault, SIX12 AUTO-SD, Desert Tech MDRX, Barrett M82A1 and the Hunting Knife.
Charm and Achievements
You will find themed customization items in the event shop. Decorate your profile and arms with the novelties!
- Added new thematic content: a suit, a mark, a badge and a stripe, as well as a charm and the Viper Tactical Axe.
- Added eSports content: a knife and a weapon charm.
We continue to work on improving the in-game interface. In this update, the scoreboard has been revamped.
The previous version had many shortcomings — it was the same for all modes and did not show important information about the player's success in a particular mode.
On the new scoreboard, we divided information by game modes. For example, in "Capture", the number of delivered launch codes is displayed, in "Plant the Bomb" — the number of bombs planted and defused, and in "Storm" — the number of captured points.
- "Ultimate Force" Series: redesigned the reticle of the holographic sights. Now, it is seen better against a light background.
- Desert Tech MDRX: increased head damage multiplier.
- AWP: decreased barrel sway.
- Increased range of hard hits on some melee weapons.
- Ultramarine (standart and "Yellow Emperor" versions);
- Army Knife;
- Sapper shovel Winter Camo;
- KA-BAR Utility Knife;
- Cleaver (standart, "Syndicate", "Pirate" and "Special Mischief" version);
- Wooden Hammer;
- Classic Soviet Knife (standart, "Tigerstripe" and "City Ghost" versions).
- RM 3.0: added filters to the shop.
- Improved quality of the icons of some items.
- Updated localization: added some missing game descriptions or item texts, fixed some inconsistencies.
- In-game store: renamed "Skins" to "Customization" in the random boxes section.
- Fixed vulnerabilities that allowed some players to ignore the anti-cheat.
- Fixed a bug due to which the stage conditions of the contracts "Spare 'parts'?" and "'Part' time job" had incorrect descriptions.
- Fixed a bug due to which the description of the 6th stage of the contract "Knockout Trials - Spec Ops" indicated that the completion of the "Sunrise" SO on "Normal" counted towards the contract progress.
Weapons and Gear
- Makarov Pistol (versions for participants in eSports tournaments): fixed a bug due to which it was impossible to install mods on the weapon.
- Heat Howa Type 89 Custom: fixed a bug due to which the Red Dot Sight was missing in the list of attachments.
- SIG 552 Commando: fixed a bug due to which the "Route 66" camo could not be installed on the model.
- TX-15 SBR: fixed a bug due to which the aiming reticle did not coincide with the firing trajectory.
- Fixed a bug due to which the muzzle flash lagged behind the weapon when firing on the move.
Ranked Matches 3.0:
- Fixed a bug due to which a player with few Rating Points could invite a player from a higher league despite the restriction.
- Fixed a bug due to which the season duration timer was incomprehensible due to the lack of a measurement scale.
- "Destination Modern" (second plant site): fixed a bug due to which, in some positions, a player standing close to the wall could not crouch.
PvE and Special Operations
- Fixed a bug due to which a player could be kicked for being inactive while watching cutscenes.
- Fixed a bug due to which the prestige level of a new player might not be seen in the progression.
- Fixed a bug due to which, when receiving several boxes (for example, as a reward for completing a contract), only the contents of the first one was displayed.
- Fixed a bug due to which, in some cases, PvP battles started with a reduced packet exchange rate with the server.
- Fixed some causes of game client crashes, including those that sometimes occur in 4K monitors.
Agent Alligator Set
The set includes: weapons and cammos of the "Alligator" series, sniper suit and thematic charms and achievements. You can get them and other useful items by completing new contracts.
List of Players from Previous Matches
We have added the possibility to view the list of players who participated with you in the previous matches. This will make it easier to find other fighters: study their profile and statistics, add them to friends, invite them to a clan and play together.
- Some item icons are missing (for example, the box with the "Viper" gear).
Good luck in battles!